This program is ideal for strategic roles to enable changes in the thinking, being and doing approach for corporates. The statement “Think out of the Box” is often used. However not many are able to understand what is the box exactly.
What it includes:
- Different thinking approaches
- Using context of the movie “Fight Club” & Tyler’s 8 rules of Innovation and its application at the workplace
- Blue ocean vs Red Ocean
- Theory of Constraints
- How to crack Da Vinci’s Code for creative solutions at the workplace
- Participants will be able to approach a regular project or task or problem with multiple angles
- Participants will be able to identify the model using which they can be more creative themselves and develop in others.
- Participants will take back practical tools & techniques to implement the discussed concepts for their workplace situations
Duration: 2 days
Ideal Batch Size: 20 participants
Target Audience: Strategic roles across levels
Costing: INR 57,500 plus GST
Certificate: E- certificate Included