Through this course, participants will learn a pragmatic approach that is both a system for inducing creativity and innovation and a framework for solving complex business HR problems. The course would help apply these principles to create service solutions that delight users.
Program takeaways :
- Develop toolkit
- Action learning
- Engage with experts
- Showcase your learning
- 16 hours of classroom sessions
- On going interactive support by facilitator
- Action learning live project
- Project evaluation by industry experts
- Master practitioner certificate
- Human-centered Design concepts and theories
- Needs Finding methods
- Interviewing and Empathy-Building Techniques
- Making sense of Observations and Insights
- Defining a Point of View
- Developing and Testing Prototypes
- Defining and Testing Business Models and Business Cases
- Develop viable solutions to user challenges using the design thinking and hypothesis-driven innovation
- Gain user empathy through observation and interviewing, and develop user insights to identify unmet needs.
- Use multiple brainstorming techniques to find innovative solutions.
- Prototype a solution to a user challenge.
- Develop and test a business model or business case to support the viability of the solution.
|Ideal Batch Size||5 -10 participants|
|Target Audience||HR, Finance, Business analysts, Business owners|
|Certificate||E- certificate Included|
For more details please mail us at:
Or call at: 93119 11625