This program is ideal for corporates who want to foster maximum cohesiveness among their teams. Human beings because of the sheer variety that they have in terms of thoughts, feelings , approaches, personality traits and their individual unique experiences are bound to on occasion have conflict. So the best way to have the right environment for employees would be to allow the conflicts to be aired out and dealt with. Managing conflict is not necessarily about agreeing or being agreeable to one another. Rather it is about disagreeing and still committing to a larger “Yes or a Big Picture“
What this workshop includes
- Defining conflict
- Identifying causes of conflict
- Models of resolving conflict
- Communication skills required to deal with conflict
- Assessment to know our individual conflict style.
- Participants will be able to build awareness on how they function during conflict.
- Participants will be able to dynamically assess different choices available to them during conflict situations and choose the best option.
- Participants will also be able to build the skills required to diffuse conflict situation of which hey may or may not be an active part of.
|Ideal Batch Size||10 – 200 participants|
|Target Audience||Can be divided across levels and functions|
|Certificate||E- certificate Included|
For more details please mail us at:
Or call at: 93119 11625