This program is ideal for corporates looking at equipping their employees on how to manage the process of change. And in the year 2020 and thereafter, it is almost rhetorical to wonder whether a program like this is essential.
What this workshop includes
- What is Change
- Types of Change
- Change resistors
- The Change Management Curve
- Hawthorne Effect
- Models of Change Management like Kotter/ADKAR/Kubler Ross etc.
- Participants will be able to anticipate and prepare themselves for any change.
- Participants will be able to increase awareness on how change is perceived by different people. This will place them in the unique position to not only themselves be more adapt to change. Rather they will be able to
influence those around with more dexterity.
- Participants will carry back specific tools and techniques to facilitate change management process even as some one who is affected by a Change or as someone who may Impose a key change for others.
|Duration||1 Day or 2 Days|
|Ideal Batch Size||20 participants|
|Target Audience||Can be divided across levels and functions|
|Certificate||E- certificate Included|
For more details please mail us at:
Or call at: 93119 11625