March 25th, 2023, Saturday, marked a day of excitement and anticipation for senior HR and Business Leaders who gathered at the Hotel Double Tree by Hilton, Gurugram for a day filled with insightful discussions and fun activities. With over 100 delegates attending the event organized by HR SUCCESS TALK(™) promised to be one of the most significant HR events of the year, featuring panel discussions, the Top 50 CHRO Awards, and much more.
The event (HRST’s HR Leaders Summit and Awards) commenced with the graciously delivered inaugural address by our esteemed Founder and Global CEO, Mr. Govind Singh Negi, who presented the community’s inspiring vision. The event featured panel discussions that centered around “ESG – Environmental, Social & Governance” and “Envisioning Talent Strategies to Evolve Culture in VUCA world” followed by the announcement of the Top 50 Chief Human Resources Officer awardees. The award ceremony celebrated the outstanding Chief Human Resources Officers from Delhi-NCR for their exceptional contributions to the HR profession and their organizations and showcased them as role models for the HR community.
The first-panel discussion on “ESG – Environmental, Social & Governance” hosted by Mr. Amit Kataria – Chief Human Resources Officer, Minfy Technologies, featuring Mr. Pranay Prakash – Chief Human Resources Officer Baazi Games, Ms. Monica Mudgal -Senior Vice President and Head HR & Admin, HealthKart, Mr. Rupesh Tripathi – Head of People, KPMG, India, Dr. Padmakali Banerjee – Vice Chancellor & President, Sir Padampat Singhania University, and Mr. Ajay Poddar – Managing Director, Synergy Environics Ltd., was highly informative and enlightening where the discussion highlighted the growing importance of ESG in business and HR, and how companies can integrate ESG principles into their HR practices to drive sustainable growth.
The second-panel discussion on “Envisioning Talent Strategies to Evolve Culture in VUCA world.” hosted by Ms. Rashmi Mansharmani – Chief Human Resources Officer, The Wave Group, featuring Mr. Gautam Saraf – Chief Human Resources Officer, Ferns N Petals Pvt. Ltd, Ms. Anshula Verma – Director & National Head, Talent Acquisition, Ernst & Young, Mr. Pradyumna Pandey – Chief Human Resources Officer, Mother Dairy, and Mr. Nitin Khindria – Chief Human Resources Officer, Dalmia Biz Pvt. Lt. was packed with valuable insights and perspectives on how HR leaders can adapt to the volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) business environment.
Check out the list below of “Top 50 Chief Human Resources Officer awardees” from Delhi-NCR who had been recognized for their exceptional work and contribution to the field of Human Resources. These thought leaders have demonstrated outstanding leadership and strategic vision in managing human resources in their respective organizations.:
- Mr. Ajay Prasad, Chief People & Strategy Officer, Ace Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd
- Mr. Ajay Srivastava, Chief Human Resources Officer, Orient Bell
- Mr. Alok Nigam, Senior Vice President, and Group Chief Human Resources Officer, Bhartiya Urban
- Mr. Amit Avasthi, Vice President – Talent Transformation, entomo
- Mr. Amit Kataria, Chief Human Resources Officer, Minfy Technologies
- Mr. Anil Gaur, Group Chief People Officer, Akums Drugs& Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Mr. Anil Kumar Misra, Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer, Reliance Retail
- Mr. Anirban Das, Chief People Officer, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan
- Mr. Ankush Arora, Chief Human Resources Officer, Oxane Partners
- Mr. Atul Tiwari, Chief Human Resources Officer, Spice Money Limited
- Ms. Bhumika Srivastava, Global Head Human Resources, Polygon Technology
- Mr. Biren Anshu, Chief Human Resources Officer, The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Ltd
- Ms. Chetna Gogia, Chief Human Resources Officer, GoKwik
- Ms. Dimple Rawat, Director – Human Resources, Barco
- Dr. Deepa V. Mukherjee, Chief People Officer & Vice President, Esri India
- Dr.Deepak Singh, Chief Human Resource Officer India & MENA, Protiviti
- Ms. Dipali Sharma, Chief Human Resource Officer, Eazy ERP Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Gaurav Saini, HR Director (Chief Human Resources Officer), HMD Global
- Mr. Gautam Aggarwal, Chief Human Resources Officer, BLS International Services Ltd
- Mr. Gautam Kumar, Chief Human Resources Officer & Director People Experience, SKF Group
- Mr. Gautam Saraf, Chief Human Resources Officer, Ferns & Petals Private Limited
- Mr. Gunjan Mishra, Head Human Resources, RNF Technologies
- Mr. Indrani Ghosh, Country Head & Chief Human Resources Officer, Global Growth IOC
- Kallol Chakraborty, Group Head, Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited/Inox Wind Limited
- Mohit Sethi, Executive Director Human Resources, Diversity Talent & Culture – India, Africa & ME, NielsenIQ
- Mr. Mridul Srivastava, Chief People Officer, Shyam Spectra Pvt Ltd
- Mr. Mukul Harish Chopra, Chief Human Resources Officer, ConveGenius
- Mr. Naresh Matta, Chief Human Resources Officer, FloData Analytics
- Mr. Neha Rana Dutta, Chief Human Resources Officer, Espire Hospitality Group
- Mr. Nitin Khindria, Chief Human Resources Officer, Dalmia Biz
- Mr. Pradyumna Pandey, Chief Human Resources Officer, Mother Dairy
- Mr. Pranay Prakash, Chief Human Resources Officer, Baazi Games
- Mr. Rahul Khosla, Global People & Culture Leader, Digy4
- Mr. Rajiv Naithani, CVP & Chief People Officer, Infogain
- Mr. Dr. Rakshita Shharma, Chief Human Resources Officer, Easy Eat AI
- Mr. Raju Foujdar, Global Chief Human Resources Officer, RK Pharma Group of Companies
- Ms. Rashmi Mansharamani, Chief Human Resources Officer, The Wave Group
- Mr. RL Badoni, HR Head, Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd
- Mr. Rohit Hasteer, Group Chief Human Resources Officer, Housing . Com
- Mr. Rupesh Tripathi, Head of People, KPMG India
- Mr. Sachin Saxena, Chief Human Resources Officer, Aakash Educational Services Limited
- Mr. Samar Mahapatra, Chief Human Resources Officer, Shigan Quantum Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Mr. Sharad Verma, VP & Chief Human Resources Officer, Iris Software Inc.
- Ms. Sakshi Khosla, Head of People, CBRE India
- Ms. Shipra Lavania, Chief Human Resources Officer, Wunderman Thompson Commerce, India
- Mr. Sukhdeep Aurora, Chief People Officer, ANAROCK Property Consultants Private Limited
- Mr. Sumal Abraham Varghese, Director & Chief Human Resources Officer, Transys Global Forwarding Private Limited
- Mr. T S Rawat, Head – Human Resources, Super Seal Limited
- Mr. Viney Kaushik, Chief Human Resources Officer, Nuberg Engineering
- Mr. Vivek Kr. Gupta, Chief People Officer, Amrita Hospital
This event was hosted by Varun Kapoor, sponsored by Matyaj, Co-Title sponsored by Sir Padampat Singhania University, and Greytip Software Pvt. Ltd., Gold sponsors – GLA University Mathura, Amrita Devi Foundation, Cyberoism, Cognyfy, Verto Solutions, Offer Decline, Syenergy Environics Ltd., Maharishi Markandeshwar (DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY) University, Mullana – Ambala, Silver Sponsors – Give Back, Corporate Manpower Services, and Media Partner – Amazing Workplaces.
The event was an astounding success, leaving the attendees with an unforgettable experience. The participants engaged in thought-provoking discussions and gained valuable insights from the guest speakers. The event also provided ample opportunities for networking and establishing meaningful connections. To add to the excitement, the event concluded with entertaining activities that left everyone feeling energized and motivated. Overall, it was an incredible event that left a lasting impact on everyone who attended.