This program is ideal for people who are transitioning from an individual contributor to a team manager role.
What it includes:
- Paradigm of an individual contributor vs team manager
- Mastering the 4 I’s for being a great FTM (BI/EI/CI/RI)- Business/Emotional/Cultural and Relationship
Intelligences. Very relevant for today’s times with younger people or people generally becoming leaders in the
early stages of their career.
- Participants will be able to change their operating approach from an IC to a Team Manager.
- Participants will be able to avoid the pitfalls of managing by understanding themselves on the 4 Intelligences.
- Participants will be equipped with the necessary tools and techniques to deal with team management
Duration: 2 days
Ideal Batch Size: 20 participants
Target Audience: Employees with 0 to 3 years of team management experience
Price: On Request
Certificate: E- certificate Included